Etsy Page for PaperShaperSue

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Name Signs Galore! And Much Much More!

I've been super busy making name signs for customers on ETSY! I would love to share a few of them for you here:




I have also been making some fun projects on the side. Check them out!


These were zipper pulls for the kids' backpacks that I made to use for the party favors for my son's birthday party. He loves the Skylanders video game and there aren't many things available with that theme. So I made them myself, of course!

Then, there were my daughter's (Stephanie's) birthday party bags:
She had a Hello Kitty theme. These were the prototypes. Here are the ones I actually used:
Then there were the owl themed party bags and thank you notes for 24 of my 2 year old niece's (Lyla's)
closest friends;)

My sister-in-law, Becca, helped me assemble the bags. Thanks Becca!

Let's not forget the cub scouts now shall we?
This is my son, Bradley, and husband, Matt, posing behind the banner I made.  It says, "Tiger Pride" and features a really cute tiger die cut in the middle!
Now let's see, what else did I make recently?

Oh yeah, I designed a scrapbook made out of handled paper bags! This little album features the lovely Carly and her BFF's! I designed it for the art auction at my son's school. I'll be teaching some kids how to make this at my auction class coming up in April!



I also made some cards for some of my Etsy customers to thank them for their business!




Hope you enjoyed looking and are inspired to make some paper crafts yourself! 
Visit me at papershapersue.etsy.com and www.facebook.com/papershapersue for more inspiration!
Thanks for looking!
Sincerely, 
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment