Etsy Page for PaperShaperSue

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Saturday, November 2, 2013

HIMCR Challenge #122--Fall Colors!


The challenge HIMCR #122 is to use Fall Colors! 

Our sponsor this week is Template Dreams! Visit the store and check out their fabulous digital kits at great prices!


http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Template-Dreams/

Here is my entry for the week.  I made my first-ever, all-digital layout from the Template Dreams "Sweet Bella Bundle."  Thanks for looking!

Visit Hiding in My Craft Room to enter the challenge and see the other designs.


2 comments:

  1. Wow...just WOW!!! I never would have guessed this was your first ever all-digital project. You did an AMAZING job with it!!! (What sort of software did you use ? --you can post on our HIMCE FB page...I know a few others would LOVE to know, too) :) Again, GREAT job!!!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, like Kathy I'm in awe :-) You did a great job with this digi layout. Would love any info on how you did this and what software you used. I have to get with the times and become more digi savvy ;-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete