Etsy Page for PaperShaperSue

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #119, Super Scraps Saturday!

I was going to post this Saturday, but I wasn't able to get to it until today! I had a craft boutique yesterday at the local women's club and went out afterward to celebrate my birthday (which is next Wednesday).  So I am posting this as a "Super Scraps Sunday"!

Freckled Fawn was kind enough to send lots of goodies to our design team members to incorporate into our challenge for this week's Super Scraps Challenge!  Check out their website:



Here is a shot of their new October Release!



I created a mini-album using three of Freckled Fawn's adorable metal flower embellishments.  They look so cute in next to the wooden Eiffel Tower emblem and the vintage Paris style papers that I had left over from another project.  Thanks for looking!








2 comments:

  1. What a cute mini album! Just love the use of the Freckled Fawn goodies . . . and love the Eiffel tower! Looking forward to "working" with you at HIMCR . . . we are going to have so much FUN!!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    (UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Eiffel Tower! Fantastic art...Love it!

    ReplyDelete