Etsy Page for PaperShaperSue

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

We Scrapped 810 Pages!Kindergarten Memory Books

My fellow scrapbooking friend and I worked on the kindergarten memory books for our sons' kindy class last school year. She coordinated (and I helped coordinate) the entire process including taking photos, uploading them, printing them, and scrapping them. We organized nights where just she and I scrapped. Other nights we had coordinated times that mom's from the class could come and work on their children's books. After a whole schoolyear of photographing and scrapping (including A LOT of Cricut cutting), we completed 27 scrapbooks that were about 30 pages each!!!!

Let's see...that's about 810 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every child went home with their whole kindy year documented (including the teacher)!

So these pages look pretty basic, but they are really a labor of love. These were some of my favorites. We had to conserve money and time, so we came up with a plan. We just used basic cardstock as the backgrounds in bright colors, lots of die cuts that we Cricuted ourselves, lots of hole punches, and lots of decorative scissors. I am proud of how they turned out, especially since my friend and I and a few other moms did the work mostly by ourselves.

Popsicle Party and Candids Spread:


One of our first spreads: Fieldtrip to Fairyland!

The Owl Visit and Fieldtrip to Tilden Farms:

School Friends Spread:

No comments:

Post a Comment