Etsy Page for PaperShaperSue

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Scrap Party Time Again!

Just thought I'd throw in a little preview of our next scrap party that my lovely mother-in-law Penny is throwing again this year! (http://www.pennywarner.com/)

I designed some cards to hopefully inspire lots of card-making this year:

The "Kraft" (brown paper-bag-looking) paper is big this year in all the crafting magazines, so I thought I'd give some of them a try.

I also tried some paper ornaments, but they were just ok:



In other news:

I recently made some cute stuff for my hairdresser, that I hope she'll feature and sell at her salon (DOLCESALON1@gmail.com):
These are the explosion albums that I make. This one features Katy at Dolce Salon's adorable daughter Reese.
I made this sign so it can hang in her salon.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sue

2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas cards!
    So elegant!
    Can't wait to share them with my friends!
    -Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the loopy ribbon ornaments! (Don't I have a way with words?) See you Sunday!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete